Share it Please
Lime makes this rice dish very tasty and economical.
(Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 26 min | Servings 4)
1 cup of water
2/3 cup of basmati rice
juice of 1 lime
2 teaspoons of cilantro, finely chopped
1 teaspoon of butter
1. Melt the butter in a large heavy saucepan then stir into it the lime juice with rice for 1 minute.
2. Stir in the water with some salt then bring them to a rolling boil.
3. Put on the lid and cook the rice for 25 min on low heat while adding more hot water if needed.
4. Once the time is up, fluff the rice with a fork then stir into it the cilantro.
5. Adjust the seasoning of the rice then serve it warm and enjoy.