Share it Please
This is a delicious dessert made with red velvet cake batter and cream cheese.
(Prep Time: 20 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Servings 2)
18 ounces of Duncan Hines red velvet cake batter
8 ounces of cream cheese
4 cups of vegetable oil for frying
2 cups of powdered sugar
½ cup of white chocolate chips
½ cup of soft butter
1 tablespoon of milk
½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
½ teaspoon of lemon extract
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or fryer to 360 F.
2. Prepare the cake batter according to the directions on the package.
3. Combine the cake mix with eggs in a mixing bowl and blend them smooth with a mixer until no lumps are found then add to them some water if the batter is too thin.
4. Fold the chocolate chips into the batter gently.
5. Scoop the batter into the hot oil with a cookie scoop then fry the cake balls for 1 min on each side then drain them and set them aside to cool down completely.
6. Combine the cream cheese with butter in a large mixing blend them with a mixer until they become light and fluffy then add the sugar while to them gradually while blending them all the time.
7. Add the lemon and vanilla extract with milk then blend them again smooth to make the cream cheese.
8. Serve your red velvet puppies with the cream cheese and enjoy.