Share it Please
The secret sauce in this delicious burger is actually thousand island salad dressing just like in a Mc Donald's Big Mac.
(Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Servings 1)
1/3 pound of lean beef, minced
1 hamburger bun
1 small onion, peeled and thinly sliced
4 American cheese slices
1 large fresh lettuce leaf
1 large slice of tomato
1 tablespoon of kraft thousand island dressing
1. Season the minced beef with some salt and pepper then divide it into 2 patties and press them tightly until they become slightly bigger than the burger buns.
2. Toast the burger bun halved in a heated pan facing down then set them aside.
3. Place the beef patties on a greased grilling pan or a regular one then cook them for 2 to 3 min on the first side.
4. Once the time is up, flip the patties and place on each one of them 2 slices of cheese then cook them for 2 to 3 min.
5. Spread the dressing on the bottom bun have then top it with the lettuce, tomato, beef patty, onion and the second beef patty then cover them with the second bun half.
6. Serve your burger and enjoy.