Share it Please
Serve this cornbread dish with honey butter on the side or melt a little honey butter and brush it on top with a pastry brush.
(Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 35 min | Servings 15)
3 cups of Bisquick
1 ½ cup of milk
1 cup of sugar
½ cup of cornmeal
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
¾ teaspoon of baking powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Mix the cornmeal with Bisquick, sugar, a pinch of salt and cornmeal in a mixing bowl.
3. Whisk the milk with eggs and butter in another mixing bowl then into them the cornmeal mix.
4. Pour the mix into a greased baking dish then bake it for 35 min.
5. Once the time is up, serve your cornbread with some honey-butter and enjoy.