Share it Please
This copycat restaurant recipe will help you to save money.
(Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 5 min | Servings 1)
1/8 pound of lean beef
1 hamburger bun
1 slice of American cheese
1 dill pickle slice
1 tablespoon of ketchup
1/2 teaspoon mustard
2 teaspoons of boiling water
½ teaspoon of dry onion flakes
1. Stir the dry onion water in a small bowl then let it sit for 3 min until it re-hydrate.
2. Season the beef with some salt and pepper then shape it into a 1/8 inch patty.
3. Heat a large pan and brown in it the bun for 1 to 2 min then set it aside.
4. Season the beef patty with some salt and pepper then cook it for 2 min on each side in a greased pan.
5. Spread the ketchup followed by the mustard on the top half bun then top it with the dry onion and pickle slice.
6. Place the beef patty on the bottom half and top it with the slice of cheese then cover them with the upper bun.
7. Serve your cheeseburger and enjoy.