Share it Please
Fettuccini Alfredo is a rich creamy dish sure to satisfy any pasta lover.
(Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 35 min | Servings 6)
1 pound of fettuccini pasta
2 cups of heavy cream
2/3 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
½ cup of butter
2 tablespoons of cream cheese
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1. Cook the fettuccini pasta according to the directions on the package.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan and add to it the cream cheese then heat it until it softens.
3. Stir in the heavy cream with garlic powder, a pinch of salt and pepper then simmer them on low heat for 15 to 20 min.
4. Once the time is up, turn off the heat and stir in the Parmesan cheese then adjust the seasoning of the sauce.
5. Assemble your fettuccini Alfredo then serve it warm and enjoy.