Share it Please
This is a delicious soup made with beef, pasta and two types of kidney beans.
(Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 1 h 5 min | Servings 6)
¾ pound of lean beef, minced
39 ounces of beef stock
21 ounces of canned tomato, diced
21 ounces of spaghetti sauce
6 ounces of carrot, sliced
6 ounces of celery, diced
5 ½ ounces of yellow onion, finely chopped
3.5 ounces of dry shell pasta
1 cup of red kidney beans, cooked
1 cup of white kidney beans, cooked
2 ½ teaspoon of fresh parsley, finely chopped
2 teaspoons of olive oil
2/3 teaspoon of Tabasco sauce
½ teaspoon of dry oregano
1. Heat the oil in a large pot and brown in it the beef for 8 min.
2. Add the celery with tomato and carrot then simmer them for 10 min.
3. Once the time is up, stir in the pasta shells with Tabasco sauce, beef stock and spaghetti sauce, white and red beans, parsley, oregano a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Put on the lid and simmer the soup for 45 min on low heat.
5. Adjust the seasoning of the soup then serve it warm and enjoy.